Latest News

Identity Theft

If you are a victim of identity theft, the first steps are filing a police report (request a copy) and filing an Identity Theft Complaint with the Federal Trade Commission (obtain the form online at the FTC website). Call Pine Street Legal at (215) 345-9214 to assist you with the next steps in restoring your identity.

Identity theft pic