Latest News

Dispute Credit Report Errors

Now is a good time to check your credit report. Get a free credit report from Experian, Equifax and Trans Union every 12 months at annualcreditreport.com. If you find any errors, you have the legal right to write a dispute letter to credit reporting agencies to report any incorrect information. Under the Fair Credit Reporting Act, a federal law, credit reporting agencies must conduct an investigation of any errors you dispute on your credit report. Pine Street Legal, a Consumer Protection Law Firm, can review your credit report with you and assist you in disputing errors to credit reporting agencies. Call for a free consultation: (215) 345-9214 or email: nkanter@pinestreetlegal.com.