The following are indications of when someone is a victim of Identity Theft:
- Look for unexplained and unfamiliar charges or withdrawals on the statements of your financial accounts.
- Take notice of whether you are not receiving mail that you normally would get such as bills and other mail you regularly get. This may signal an address change by an identity thief.
- Denial of credit for no apparent reason or for a reason that does not seem to apply to your creditworthiness as you believe it to be.
- Receiving calls or letters from debt collectors about debt you do not know about.
- Receiving calls or letters from businesses about merchandise or services you did not buy.
If you are experiencing any of these, call Pine Street Legal at (215) 345-9214 for help and a free consultation.